The year is almost over since I set that goal, and time will tell if I achieve it and continue to provide updates.
I've been on an emotional roller coaster regarding my employment for next year. Initially, a special education position seemed available. I was offered the job and spent time debating whether to accept it. After deciding to take it, I learned that the position was no longer available, which was disappointing. After much thought, I decided not to return as an instructional assistant, a difficult decision that left me uncertain.
On the last day of school, I said my goodbyes, gathered my belongings, and left, thinking it might be the last time I ever set foot in the school. There was a slight chance one of the teachers might leave mid-year, which gave me a small hope that I might be asked to teach the second semester.
Unexpectedly, my opportunity came sooner. On Thursday, I received a text informing me that one of the teachers had accepted a different job, leaving a position available for the upcoming school year starting in August. After a day of consideration, I decided to jump in and take the opportunity. I need to complete paperwork, interview, and transfer my status to a teacher-in-residence. While teaching, I'll be required to take classes, but with only four classes left, I think it's manageable. I'm getting really excited about this job.
It's been a month since I posted any pictures or updates. So, here are some highlights from April/May.
We bought Grammy's house.
Robyn turned 27 on the 29th.
I turned 51 on April 30th. This is the only picture I have that is related to my birthday. Robyn and Devin sent these yummy cupcakes!
| Mike Klein and Dad |
![]() |
| park hair |























No comments:
Post a Comment