This was a big week here in the Thomas household.
On Tuesday, Quinn got her license!
She's been practicing for seven months and has accumulated over 80 hours of experience.
The tester told her she was a good driver.
However, he was far more interested in her car than her driving.
He couldn't stop talking about the manual transmission.
Thursday was Robert's 53rd birthday.
He requested molasses cookies.
Of course Grammy decorated the wall.
I am not sure what is going on with Q's shirt in this picture.
She looks like she has a beer belly.
Mia turned 20 on Sunday.
She had a big party at her place on Saturday night.
I'm not sure what all she made, but I know she barbecued all sorts of meat, made mac salad, and made a gorgeous cake.
She had 20+ friends over!
On Sunday, she came over for our regular family dinner.
I figured she had enough cake, so I made a key lime pie, recipe courtesy of Robyn.
Dax pics...
I love Mia's courage to do difficult things.
She never seems scared or intimidated to take on a challenge.



No comments:
Post a Comment